Interested in FALL basketball for your child with a low level of commitment? Consider 3on3 FastBreak Basketball hosted by Hoops 4HIM.
This fast paced game format allows for lots of scoring. Traditional basketball games that typically end with scores in the 40’s & 50’s are often 100+ for each 3 ON 3 team!
There are primary 4 reasons for this:
- A Shortened Full Court – The game is played on a full court half the size of a normal court.
- The Ball Does Not Get Taken Out of Bounds – When baskets are made, the other team simply grabs the ball and goes down to their end of the court!
- No Foul Shots or Time Outs To Stop the Game – Points are awarded for shooting and non-shooting fouls instead.
- 3 on 3 Creates More Space – Less players on the floor creates more room to make plays.
This unique model promotes quick decision making and aggressive offensive play.
NOTE: This league is designed for athletes that have a basic understanding of basketball and is NOT intended for a beginner.
See attached and below for more information.
3on3 Fast-Break Basketball
- Kindergarten-8th Grades, Boys & Girls
- 9th-12th Grades, BOYS
- 9th-12th Girls by Invitation Only….email infoHoops4HIM@
gmail.com to apply
- Individual Sign Ups. Teammate Requests Accepted.
- Divisions Formed Based on Age & Ability
- PNBOA Certified Officials
- Play 2 games in a week to make up for a week that was missed. Subject to Availability.
- Game Dates: Sept 10, 17, 24; Oct 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- Located at Cedar Park Christian High School Bothell Campus Gym (Exit 22 off I-405)
- $199 Per Athlete Registration
- Register HERE
- Questions? infoHoops4HIM@
gmail.com or 425.381.7747
NO PRACTICES, NO COACHING, JUST PLAY. GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK!