SPRING FRIDAY EVENING GAMES @ 7:30PM or 8:30PM
REQUEST EITHER GAME SLOT TO AVOID SCHEDULING CONFLICTS
STARTS FRIDAY MARCH 18th
Interested in SPRING basketball for your child with a low level of commitment? Consider CPC 3 on 3 Fast-Break Basketball.
This fast paced game format allows for lots of scoring. Traditional basketball games that typically end with scores in the 40’s & 50’s are often 100+ for each 3 ON 3 team!
There are primary 4 reasons for this:
- A Shortened Full Court – The game is played on a full court half the size of a normal court.
- The Ball Does Not Get Taken Out of Bounds – When baskets are made, the other team simply grabs the ball and goes down to their end of the court!
- No Foul Shots or Time Outs To Stop the Game – Points are awarded for shooting and non-shooting fouls instead.
- 3 on 3 Creates More Space – Less players on the floor creates more room to make plays.
This unique model promotes quick decision making and aggressive offensive play.
NOTE: This league is designed for athletes that have a basic understanding of basketball and is NOT intended for a beginner.
See attached and below for more information.
CPC 3on3 Fast-Break Basketball
- 2nd-12th Grades (Boys & Girls)
- Individual Sign Ups
- Teammate Requests Accepted
- Divisions Formed Based on Age & Ability
- Certified Officials
- Six Total Games – 1 Hour Friday Game Played @ 7:30pm or 8:30pm
- Request to Play at Either Game Time to Avoid a Scheduling Conflict
- Game Dates: March 18; April 1, 15, 22, 29; May 13
- No practices. Friday games ONLY
- Located at Cedar Park Christian High School Bothell Campus Gym (Exit 22 off I-405)
- $125 Per Athlete Registration
- Athletes wear ANY reversible jersey.
- Register at: www.tourneymachine.com Search – Spring 2022 CPC 3on3
- Questions? email@example.com or 4
NO PRACTICES, NO COACHING, JUST PLAY. GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK!